Yesterday, in our evening service, I was ministered to by the lyrics from an old hymn we had not sung in a while, All for Jesus, written by Mary James. Meditate on Romans 12:1-2 and make this your prayer of surrender today.
- All for Jesus, all for Jesus! All my being’s ransomed powers: All my thoughts and words and doings, All my days and all my hours.
- Let my hands perform His bidding, Let my feet run in His ways; Let my eyes see Jesus only, Let my lips speak forth His praise.
- Worldlings prize their gems of beauty, Cling to gilded toys of dust, Boast of wealth and fame and pleasure; Only Jesus will I trust.
- Since my eyes were fixed on Jesus, I’ve lost sight of all beside; So enchained my spirit’s vision, Looking at the Crucified.
- Oh, what wonder! how amazing! Jesus, glorious King of kings, Deigns to call me His belovèd, Lets me rest beneath His wings.
All for Jesus! All for Jesus! All my days and all my hours; all for Jesus! All for Jesus! All my days and all my hours.