This the second of many Resource Pages that will be added to the site. Since emails requesting resource recommendations are received regularly, these pages will hopefully make it easier for you to find what you are looking for and leave me with less emails to reply to. If you are aware of additional resources that would be helpful in the ministry of counseling one another in the truth of God’s Word, please do not hesitate to recommend them.
- Anger, Anxiety, and Fear (Stuart Scott)
- Anxiety: Anatomy and Cure (Bob Kellemen)
- Anxiety Attacked (John MacArthur)
- Breaking the Worry Habit (Elizabeth George)
- Fear: Breaking Its Grip (Lou Priolo)
- Fear Factor: What Satan Doesn’t Want You to Know (Wayne & Joshua Mack)
- Overcoming Fear, Worry, and Anxiety (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Running Scared (Ed Welch)
- Social Anxiety (Amy Baker)
- Stress (David Powlison)
- Trust: The Godly Woman’s Adornment (Lydia Brownback)
ARTICLES & PAMPHLETS
- What to Do When Worry Overcomes You (Jay Adams)
WEBSITES & AUDIO
- Far End of Fear audio workshop (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
- Glenda Hotton is currently working on uploading some audio teaching on this subject. It should be available shortly.
For more Resource pages on this site click on the “Counseling Resources” category below. Be sure to check out the 1000′s of free resources at the Biblical Counseling Coalition’s resource page.