What is it that you need the Lord to do? What seems impossible due to your limited strength? Let me encourage you to spend time today reflecting on Psalm 68. That’s the Psalm I have chosen for my own meditation this week. Here’s just a few oxygen tanks to breathe deeply from today.
- Are you lonely? “God makes a home for the lonely” (v. 6).
- Do you feel vulnerable? “Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God” (v. 5).
- Are you weary? “Blessed by the Lord, who daily bears our burden” (v. 19).
- Are you defeated? “God is to us a God of deliverances” (v. 20).
- Are you feeling powerless? “Sinai itself quaked at the presence of God” (v. 8).
Whatever your heart’s need is today, know that the Lord is able. He is the victorious warrior God whose strength knows no end.