NUGGETS (February 22)
by Paul Tautges | February 22, 2017 1:06 am
A Subtle Symptom of Legalism – Stephen Altrogge opens his heart and demonstrates how becoming irritable and frustrated at God’s grace poured out to others.
Lessons from the Broken Road – “My oldest daughter was dead. Her struggle with drug addiction, that had robbed her of so much, had taken her life. The news took my breath away.”
Cultivating a Life-Giving Culture through Mentoring: An Interview with Susan Hunt – In many ways, women’s ministry veteran Susan Hunt has been a “grandmother” of the True Woman Movement.
Secularism, Preaching, and the Challenges of Modernity – “The times may have changed, but the task of preaching has not.”
- A Subtle Symptom of Legalism: http://theblazingcenter.com/2017/02/legalism-irritated-grace.html
- Lessons from the Broken Road: http://practicalshepherding.com/article/lessons-from-the-broken-road/
- Cultivating a Life-Giving Culture through Mentoring: An Interview with Susan Hunt: https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/cultivating-life-giving-culture-through-mentoring-/?utm_source=True+Woman+Blog&utm_campaign=c8a5d4be23-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_TW&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9599ddf024-c8a5d4be23-83631069
- Secularism, Preaching, and the Challenges of Modernity: http://www.albertmohler.com/2017/01/12/secularism-preaching-challenges-modernity/
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=NUGGETS%20%28February%2022%29&body=NUGGETS%20%28February%2022%29%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2017%2F02%2F22%2Fnuggets-february-22-2%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2017/02/22/nuggets-february-22-2/
Copyright ©2019 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.