NUGGETS (March 11)
by Paul Tautges | March 11, 2017 5:55 am
What Does “The Shack” Really Teach? – Paul Young’s new book exposes his heretical doctrine and, thus, his denial of true Christianity.
Christian Unity in the Essentials of the Gospel – “Grounded in the essentials of the gospel, we are willing and eager to partner with other like-minded and like-hearted believers, and grant liberty and charity on some of the non-essentials.”
For When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong – Jason Ho explains the benefits of physical weakness.
- What Does “The Shack” Really Teach?: http://www.challies.com/book-reviews/what-does-the-shack-really-teach-read-lies-we-believe-about-god
- Christian Unity in the Essentials of the Gospel: http://strands.blogs.efca.org/2017/03/08/christian-unity-in-the-essentials-of-the-gospel/
- For When I Am Weak, Then I Am Strong: http://biblicalcounselingcoalition.org/2017/03/10/for-when-i-am-weak-then-i-am-strong/
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=NUGGETS%20%28March%2011%29&body=NUGGETS%20%28March%2011%29%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2017%2F03%2F11%2Fnuggets-march-11%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2017/03/11/nuggets-march-11/
Copyright ©2017 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.