NUGGETS (March 18)
by Paul Tautges | March 18, 2017 5:44 am
CANCER: “My Diagnosis Led Me to Worship God” – “Now years later and cancer free, I celebrate that the Lord is a continued song in my heart.”
HELP! Someone I Love Has Cancer – A wise, compassionate mini-book from a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse.
Why Christians Don’t Love the World – “As Christians, all of us have felt the sting of losing brethren to the world.”
KINDLE DEALS: The Whole Christ (most important book I read last year) is $3.99 today, as is Missional Motherhood, and Praying the Bible.
- CANCER: “My Diagnosis Led Me to Worship God”: http://www.lucyannmoll.com/cancer-diagnosis-led-worship-god/
- HELP! Someone I Love Has Cancer: https://biblicalcounselingbooks.com/products/help-someone-i-love-has-cancer
- Why Christians Don’t Love the World: https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B170317
- The Whole Christ: https://smile.amazon.com/Whole-Christ-Antinomianism-Assurance-Why-Controversy-ebook/dp/B01AIM65CQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1489831178&sr=1-3
- Missional Motherhood: http://wp.me/p1Gb2j-3sO
- Praying the Bible.: https://smile.amazon.com/Praying-Bible-Donald-S-Whitney-ebook/dp/B00XWDR2JO/ref=sr_1_19?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1489833099&sr=1-19
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=NUGGETS%20%28March%2018%29&body=NUGGETS%20%28March%2018%29%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2017%2F03%2F18%2Fnuggets-march-18%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2017/03/18/nuggets-march-18/
Copyright ©2017 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.