by Paul Tautges | July 10, 2018 12:28 pm
Being a Friend to those with Mental Struggles/Illness – It’s all pretty heavy stuff to deal with but do you know the single best thing you can do to help someone.
Do We Need a Still Small Voice Before We Obey? – “His Word is all we need for our obedience in a life of godliness.”
Perfect Timing – An encouraging devotion from Philip DeCourcy on the perfection of God’s providence in our lives.
- [Image]Being a Friend to those with Mental Struggles/Illness: https://biblicalcounselingcenter.org/being-a-friend-to-those-with-mental-struggles-illness/?inf_contact_key=4e2e722e8eaaf4b09bda2cf4c764ee2fc432a865cf01838cc717ea697a40922b
- Do We Need a Still Small Voice Before We Obey?: https://www.reviveourhearts.com/true-woman/blog/do-we-need-still-small-voice-we-obey/?utm_source=Revive+Our+Hearts+Email+Lists&utm_campaign=e30d0dbb63-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_TW&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_60bc0f185b-e30d0dbb63-83665737
- Perfect Timing: https://www.ktt.org/resources/truth-matters/perfect-timing
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=NUGGETS&body=NUGGETS%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2018%2F07%2F10%2Fnuggets-38%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2018/07/10/nuggets-38/
Copyright ©2019 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.