by Paul Tautges | August 21, 2018 9:59 am
David’s life was transformed by his knowledge and worship of God. That was the point of last Sunday’s sermon from one of our pastors, Ed Fedor. In this exposition of Psalm 145, we learned of three aspects of biblical worship, and two attributes of God which motivate us to worship.
- Worship is personal (vv. 1-3).
- Worship is generational (vv. 4-7).
- Worship is evangelical (vv. 8-13a, 21).
- Worship the God who is gracious (vv. 13b-17).
- Worship the God who is near (vv. 18-20).
Listen or watch to Life-Transforming Worship.
- Life-Transforming Worship: http://cornerstonemayfield.org/church-sermons/message/416
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=Life-Transforming%20Worship&body=Life-Transforming%20Worship%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2018%2F08%2F21%2Flife-transforming-worship%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2018/08/21/life-transforming-worship/
Copyright ©2018 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.