6 Personal Responsibilities of God-Centered Worship
by Paul Tautges | August 31, 2018 3:32 pm
Last Sunday, as we continued our From Garden to Garden sermon series, we spent our time with Solomon at the dedication of the temple in 1 Kings 8. Together, we took note of six responsibilities we must embrace in order to maintain God-centered worship.
To be God-centered in our worship we must…
- Recognize the priority and authority of the Word of God (vv. 1-9).
- Respect the glory and presence of God (vv. 10-13).
- Remember the promise-keeping character of God (vv. 14-21).
- Request a listening ear, and forgiveness, from God (vv. 22-53).
- Receive words of God’s blessing and promise (vv. 54-61).
- Respond with sacrifice and gladness in God (vv. 62-66).
You may listen to the sermon here.
- listen to the sermon here: http://cornerstonemayfield.org/church-sermons/message/417
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=6%20Personal%20Responsibilities%20of%20God-Centered%20Worship&body=6%20Personal%20Responsibilities%20of%20God-Centered%20Worship%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2018%2F08%2F31%2F6-personal-responsibilities-of-god-centered-worship%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2018/08/31/6-personal-responsibilities-of-god-centered-worship/
Copyright ©2018 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.