TWO ADAMS – Which One Are You “In”?
by Paul Tautges | May 2, 2019 3:54 pm
To go to heaven we must have more than forgiveness. We must also possess righteousness. But where does this righteousness come from? Romans 5:12-21 simply and clearly communicates the bad news of Adam, and the good news of Jesus Christ.
- The bad news was brought into the world by a man named Adam.
- When he sinned, as the representative of the human race, all human beings sinned.
- Therefore, we stand condemned before God. The just punishment for this sentence of condemnation is eternal death.
But there is good news!
- The Good News was brought into the world by the Last Adam, the God-man, Jesus Christ.
- All who repent and come to Him by faith, trusting in Him, are given His perfect righteousness, and are justified by God.
- This declaration of “righteous” in the courtroom of heaven forever changes your legal standing before God.
- And you receive the gift of eternal life.
Whose family are you in? Listen to, or watch, the sermon, Two Adams.
- Two Adams.: https://cornerstonemayfield.org/church-sermons/message/464
- [Image] Follow: http://www.specificfeeds.com/follow
- : https://twitter.com/share
- [Image] : mailto:?subject=TWO%20ADAMS%20%26%238211%3B%20Which%20One%20Are%20You%20%26%238220%3BIn%26%238221%3B%3F&body=TWO%20ADAMS%20%26%238211%3B%20Which%20One%20Are%20You%20%26%238220%3BIn%26%238221%3B%3F%20-%20http%3A%2F%2Fcounselingoneanother.com%2F2019%2F05%2F02%2Ftwo-adams-which-one-are-you-in%2F
Source URL: http://counselingoneanother.com/2019/05/02/two-adams-which-one-are-you-in/
Copyright ©2019 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.