Many solid resources address the issue of spiritual enslavement and idolatry, i.e. addiction. Here are just a few to consider for personal study, one-to-one discipleship counseling, and your small group.
- Addictions: A Banquet in the Grave (Ed Welch)
- Breaking the Addictive Cycle (David Powlison)
- Divine Intervention: Help for Families of Addicts (Mark Shaw)
- Just One More (Ed Welch)
- HELP! He’s Struggling with Pornography (Brian Croft)
- HELP! She’s Struggling with Pornography (Rachel Coyle)
- HELP! My Kids Are Viewing Pornography (Tim Challies)
- HELP! I Can’t Get Motivated (Adam Embry)
- HELP! I Want to Change (Jim Newheiser)
- HELP! I’m a Slave to Food (Shannon McCoy)
- Overcoming Depression (Paul Tautges)
- The Heart of Addiction (Mark Shaw), and workbook.
LOCAL CHURCH STRATEGIES & TRAINING COURSES
For more Resource pages on this site click on the “Counseling Resources” category to the right.