by Paul Tautges | March 12, 2021 1:01 am
• What does it feel like to have a panic attack? Why do some people get them?
• What does helpful care and support look like when someone is having a panic attack? What is unhelpful to say in the midst of an attack?
• What are realistic expectations for breaking free from debilitating cycles of fear?
• What can it look like to disciple someone who experiences panic attacks?
• When is it appropriate to get help for panic attacks, and what can “getting help” look like?
• How can God use our battles against panic to mature us as believers in Christ?
Source URL: https://counselingoneanother.com/2021/03/12/hope-help-for-panic-attacks-with-lucy-ann-moll/
Copyright ©2021 Counseling One Another unless otherwise noted.