The prophet Jeremiah once prayed to God, “Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart” (Jer. 15:16). Jesus echoes this sentiment when He quoted Scripture to Satan, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God” (Matt. 4:4). Let’s take five minutes to think about how important it is to nourish our souls daily.
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- 5 Reasons God Prunes Us
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat
- When Jesus Confronts "Borderline Personality Disorder"
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- Help & Healing for Life's Hurts
- A Dad Talks with His Son about Masturbation
- Trusting God in Times of Crisis