Here’s another recommended Resource List as you minister grace and truth. There are many more list links in the right-hand margin of this homepage.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Help for Families in Crisis (Robert Smith)
- Caring for an Aging Parent (Byron Peters)
- HELP! Someone I Love Has Alzheimer’s (Deborah Howard) **I recommend you start here.
- HELP! Someone I Love Suffers From Traumatic Brain Injury (Stuart W. Scott)
- Caring for Mother: A Daughter’s Long Goodbye (Virginia Stem Owens)
- Coach Broyles’ Playbook for Alzheimer’s Caregivers: Bonus Tips and Strategies Booklet (Frank Broyles)
- Finding Grace in the Face of Dementia (John Dunlop, MD)
- Losing My Mind: An Intimate Look at Life with Alzheimer’s (Thomas DeBaggio)
- Second Forgetting: Remembering the Power of the Gospel During Alzheimer’s Disease (Benjamin Mast)
- Sunsets: Reflections for Life’s Final Journey (Deborah Howard)
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People Who Have Alzheimer Disease and Other Dementias (Johns Hopkins Press)
- Counseling Families with Aging Relatives (ACBC Podcast)
- Loving an Elderly Parent (CCEF podcast)
- Ministering Grace through Dementia (Servants of Grace Podcast)
- Ministering to the Forgotten Sheep (ACBC conference message)