A gentleman in our church recently told me that he has listened to this sermon many times and it has changed his life. It’s called Bitter Root, Rotten Fruit and has been downloaded over 10,000 times since it was first preached in 2011. Bitterness is often a subtle sin, which exists undetected in our hearts, but imprisons us and defiles others. Perhaps you would benefit from listening to it as well. May the Lord continue to cause us to grow in His unchanging truth and matchless grace!
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and a pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“Paul has found the right passages and brought us into them so they can be brought into us.”- Ed Welch
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio & Podcast
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Speak Healing Words to those Who Are Depressed
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- Seven Truths to Affirm from Genesis 1:1-2:4
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- My Three Personal Encounters with Jay Adams
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?