Trust When Your Illusion of Safety Shatters – “God doesn’t expect me to convince myself that the world is safe or that everything will turn out just as I’d hoped. But He does want me to trust that He isContinue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio & Podcast
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Three Benefits of Paul’s “Thorn in the Flesh”
- Seven Truths to Affirm from Genesis 1:1-2:4
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- The Sin of Talking Too Much
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?