As we seek to grow in ministering to one another, in both grace and truth, here is another page of resources for your further study. BOOKS/BOOKLETS Bipolar Disorder (Ed Welch) Blame it on the Brain? (Ed Welch) Borderline Personality: AContinue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- 5 Reasons God Prunes Us
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- 22 Benefits of Fearing God
- Trusting God in Times of Crisis
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- When Jesus Confronts "Borderline Personality Disorder"