Last week, a church member emailed me this question: I was having a discussion about a couple of Proverbs that I was reading with a friend and it came about in the discussion that he believed that Proverbs are promises.Continue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
Subscribe By Email
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
Overcoming Depression: Help for Christians who Struggle
“I love the LifeLine mini-books!” – Heath Lambert
Complete Set of 38 Mini-Books
- 20 Ways Satan May Seek to Destroy You
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- 8 Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- 5 Reasons God Prunes Us
- 10 Quotes about Spiritual Warfare from David Powlison’s Final Book
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Grandparenting with Grace