In light of the psalmist’s assurance of God’s protection: “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble,” he instructs us to “Cease striving” (Psalm 46:10). The Hebrew word translated “cease” means to sink or relax. “Striving”Continue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio & Podcast
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Three Benefits of Paul’s “Thorn in the Flesh”
- Seven Truths to Affirm from Genesis 1:1-2:4
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- The Sin of Talking Too Much
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- Eight Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders