What words could we use to describe God’s grace toward sinners like us? Amazing? Yes. Extravagant? For sure. Astonishing? Absolutely! The apostle Paul was a man who never got over the grace of God…and neither should we. As the HolyContinue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio Program
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Seven Truths to Affirm from Genesis 1:1-2:4
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- Eight Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- Raising Three Sons with Autism
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat