The doctrines of justification and sanctification are distinctly separate and yet related. Keeping them straight is essential in any counseling that is truly biblical. In light of this, I recommend that you get and read a copy of this small, 100 page, book by Steve Fernandez. This brief yet thorough treatment of justification by faith alone is essential reading for every believer. It will help produce clear thinking in those who are committed to helping others apply biblical truth to daily living. Fernandez writes, “to the degree that a person grasps Christ’s free, justifying grace will be the degree that a person worships and adores God.”
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and a pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“Paul has found the right passages and brought us into them so they can be brought into us.”- Ed Welch
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio & Podcast
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
- RESOURCES: Abuse
- RESOURCES: Addictions & Habitual Sins
- RESOURCES: Adoption
- RESOURCES: Anger
- RESOURCES: Anxiety, Fear, Panic
- RESOURCES: Conflicts
- RESOURCES: Cutting & Self-Harm
- RESOURCES: Depression & Spiritual Discouragement
- RESOURCES: Disorderly Eating
- RESOURCES: Finances & Debt Reduction
- RESOURCES: Forgiveness & Bitterness
- RESOURCES: Grief, Loss, & Dying
- RESOURCES: Mental Illness
- RESOURCES: Parenting Prodigal Children
- RESOURCES: Post Traumatic Stress
- RESOURCES: Same-Sex Attractions
- RESOURCES: Suicide
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 47 Mini-Books
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- The Sin of Talking Too Much
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- A Dad Talks with His Son about Masturbation
- Eight Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders