Here’s an encouraging 7-minute video that exalts Jesus who came to set us free and reshape our entire lives. “The people who get this label [Borderline Personality Disorder] are really stuck. These are deep, deep weeds to live your life in. You can also see that the solution, in Christ, (can and does, when genuine) cuts as deep as the problem. Because in BPD you are the center of a world that is wholly misshapen. When Christ becomes the center, the world starts to take on a completely different shape.” – David Powlison, Christian Counseling & Educational Foundation (CCEF)
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
Subscribe By Email
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
Overcoming Depression: Help for Christians who Struggle
“I love the LifeLine mini-books!” – Heath Lambert
Complete Set of 38 Mini-Books
- 8 Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders
- 20 Ways Satan May Seek to Destroy You
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- 5 Reasons God Prunes Us
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- 10 Quotes about Spiritual Warfare from David Powlison’s Final Book
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Grandparenting with Grace