Hope + Help for Panic Attacks with Lucy Ann Moll
In this episode of the Hope + Help Podcast, Christine Chappell interviews Lucy Ann Moll about her mini-book, Help! I Get Panic Attacks. Some of the questions addressed in this interview are:
• What does it feel like to have a panic attack? Why do some people get them?
• What does helpful care and support look like when someone is having a panic attack? What is unhelpful to say in the midst of an attack?
• What are realistic expectations for breaking free from debilitating cycles of fear?
• What can it look like to disciple someone who experiences panic attacks?
• When is it appropriate to get help for panic attacks, and what can “getting help” look like?
• How can God use our battles against panic to mature us as believers in Christ?