The War Against Weakness– “People frame their lives to make themselves look strong and calm when, in reality, they are weak and burdened. The beautiful picture of Adam and Eve resting perfectly in the provision of the Lord is exchangedContinue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
THE NEWEST BOOK
“How often I have wished for this kind of resource to share with a friend in the throes of grief.” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
Subscribe By Email
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
Delight in the Word Radio Program
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
A practical Bible study workbook for individuals and small groups…
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
“These mini-books are short, biblical, and inexpensive” – Tim Challies
Complete Set of 42 Mini-Books
- Seven Truths to Affirm from Genesis 1:1-2:4
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- Eight Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- Raising Three Sons with Autism
- Five Reasons God Prunes Us
- Satan’s Permission to Sift You like Wheat