What’s the goal of parenting? is the most important question parents should ask, but, sadly, that is not always the case. “Truth be told,” the authors write, “many—even those who have been parents for many years—never take time to formulateContinue reading
About the Author
By God’s grace, I’m a husband, dad, grandpa, and pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Hts, OH. I love Christ because He first loved me.
“These meditations will lift up weary hearts” – Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
“I give it a hearty double-thumbs-up!” – Joni Eareckson Tada
“My wife and I just devoured it.” – Josh Weidmann
Subscribe By Email
“I heartily recommend this book” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“This book gets it right!” – John MacArthur
“a biblically faithful, practically helpful guide” – Brian Croft
“…one of my favorite books on prayer” – Mark Dever
“I commend this wonderful little volume.” – Walter C. Kaiser, Jr.
“…scatters the darkness of our doubts” – David Murray
Overcoming Depression: Help for Christians who Struggle
“I love the LifeLine mini-books!” – Heath Lambert
Complete Set of 38 Mini-Books
- Avoid Taking Communion in an "Unworthy Manner"
- 8 Responsibilities of Church Members to their Leaders
- 5 Reasons God Prunes Us
- A Dozen Reasons God Hates Lying & Liars
- Does Romans 13:8 Teach It Is a Sin to Borrow Money?
- What Is Sacrificial Giving?
- 37 Ways to Love One Another
- We Must Work Out Our Own Salvation
- 20 Ways Satan May Seek to Destroy You